Ownership | OrthopaedicsCanada.com
- OrthopaedicsCanada.com is privately owned and operated by Registered Physiotherapist Terry Kane of Calgary, Alberta.
- Contact information for surgeons in our directory is obtained from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of the respective province the surgeon is registered in and as such, is considered in the public domain.
- All surgeon listings appear in our directory free-of-charge and we have no business or clinical affiliation with any orthopaedic clinic or surgeon.
- Videos that appear on this website are independently written and produced by YourPracticeOnline.net
- Surgeons that appear in our directory do not endorse or recommend any advertiser, product or service that may appear on this website.
- If you have a question for a given surgeon, please contact the surgeon’s office directly.
- If there is any information that is incorrect on this website then we encourage you to contact Terry
About Terry Kane
A graduate of the University of Toronto, Terry is one of Canada’s most experienced orthopaedic physiotherapists with over 35 years of clinical experience working with some of the top orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians and chronic pain specialists in Canada and the United States.
As former Canadian Olympic Hockey Team and Calgary Flames physiotherapist, Terry has diagnosed and designed evidence-based rehab programs for thousands of patients, including over 500 Olympic and professional athletes.
In addition, Terry has worked at the University of Calgary Sports Medicine Centre, the Calgary Chronic Pain Centre, provided primary care physiotherapy services for Calgary West Central Primary Care Network as well as served as an editorial peer reviewer for the Physician and SportsMedicine, the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine and Pain Research and Management Journal.
Terry has also served as an Injury Data Analyst for the National Hockey League’s Injury Analysis Panel and is the founder of Canada’s National Orthopaedic Network OrthopaedicsCanada.com and TeleOrthopaedics.com
Outside of clinical care, Terry has written and lectured on sports-injuries, chronic pain and exercise-based rehabilitation locally for the University of Calgary Department of Continuing Medical Education and Department of Orthopaedics as well as international fitness conferences in Canada, United States, China, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, and Thailand.
The OrthopaedicsCanada.com Network