Get answers and help without leaving home.
Benefits of Zoom-Physio.com
- Ideal for Canadians without easy access to a local physiotherapist.
- Your physiotherapist, Terry Kane is one of Canada’s most experienced orthopaedic physiotherapists and the owner of OrthopaedicsCanada.com.
- Connect with Terry from any internet connected device in the world.
- No risk of acquiring COVID-19
- Book appointments online.
- No travel time or travel costs.
- No waiting room.
Meet Alberta Physiotherapist Terry Kane
- BSc. Physical Therapy (1985), BSc. Physical and Health Education (1981), University of Toronto
- Terry has 35 years of clinical experience in orthopaedic and sports injury rehab.
- Founder/Owner, OrthopaedicsCanada.com Network
- Physiotherapist, East Calgary Family Care Clinic, Alberta Health Services.
- Former Allied Health Team Member, Calgary COVID Care Clinic, Alberta Medical Officer of Health (2020).
- Former Physiotherapist, Canadian Men’s National and Olympic Ice Hockey Team.
- Former Physiotherapist, Calgary Flames Hockey Team.
- Former Injury Analysis Consultant, National Hockey League.
- Former member, Alberta Bone and Joint Strategic Clinical Network.
- Former Physiotherapist at University of Calgary Sport Medicine Centre, Calgary Chronic Pain Centre, Calgary West Central Primary Care Network.
- Editorial Peer Reviewer, Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine (current), Physician and Sports Medicine (former), Pain Research and Management Journal (former).
- National and International Speaker on Exercise-based Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Rehabilitation and Exercise and Chronic Pain.
- Contributing author/instructor, “Chronic Pain Management for the Family Physician MAINPRO-C Course (University of Calgary Department of Continuing Medical Education)
- Chapter author, Injury Recognition and Prevention Strategies, Foundations of Professional Personal Training, Human Kinetics (2016)
Put Terry Kane’s experience to work for you without leaving home.
This service is currently restricted to Alberta residents only.
- All telehealth appointments are forty-five minutes in duration.
- Video Platform:
- All appointments are conducted using Zoom.
- Once an appointment is booked you will be sent a link for your appointment.
- All video conferences should take place in a clear and safe environment with room to move and where there are no obstacles that could result in a fall or accident.
- All patients who are 18 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All patients are encouraged to have a witness present in the same room during a videoconference. This is to ensure the safety of the patient, in the event of an accident or fall.
- For patient safety we ask that all patients have a telephone with them at all times during a telehealth appointment. This is to ensure the safety of the patient, in the event of an accident or fall. Patients will be asked to provide the phone number to Terry at the beginning of the call.
- Appointment Fee:
- The fee for a 45 minute videoconference appointment with Terry is $40.00 (no GST).
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you fail to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours before it is scheduled or you do not attend your scheduled appointment we reserve the right to decline future appointments.
- Is not required in advance of your appointment.
- Can be made by e-transfer to email@example.com
- Will be provided once payment is received.
- Before Booking
- Please see the list below of patients that Terry does not see.
Before booking an appointment, please note the following conditions.
- Terry does NOT assess or treat patients who have been involved in a work related (WCB) or motor vehicle accident (MVA)
- Terry does NOT assess or treat patients who are on short or long term disability insurance coverage.
- Terry does NOT assess or treat patient patients who have retained legal counsel and / or are actively involved in any form of legal action regarding their injuries.