See a Medical Doctor





Based on the statements you selected,  I recommend that you see a medical doctor for a physical examination and obtain a written diagnosis of your current complaint.

If you've already seen a medical doctor but have not seen any improvement in your pain or function, then I  recommend you follow up with your doctor for a re-examination and  potential change in your current treatment plan.

Terry Kane, Registered Physiotherapist.


Permanent link to this article: