Telephone and Video Consultations
- This service is designed to help Albertans speak or video chat with Physiotherapist Terry Kane.
- Telephone calls are limited to 15 minutes and are free-of-charge.
- This service is currently restricted to Alberta residents only.
- Terry Kane is a registered physiotherapist in Alberta.
- A physician referral is not required to consult with Terry.
- A video conference or telephone consultation is not a substitute for a face-to-face assessment – however is recognized as an accepted option for patients who do not have a local physiotherapist, cannot travel to a physiotherapist or in circumstances where weather conditions prevent a face-to-face appointment.
- Ideally a video conference is preferred over a telephone call because of the ability to observe a joint as part of a examination. (example: walking).
- Complete the form below and Terry will contact you directly in an email with further instructions.
Complete the form below to get started today.